google translate

해외 프로젝트

혜화JHP는 각 사업부문의 최고 전문가들과 제휴 네트워크의 외부 자문을 통해 회사의 전략과 비전을 공유하고, 최고 수준의 아티스트를 우선 확보하여 다양한 공연 기회를 확보하고 최상의 만족도와 서비스를 제공하는 공연과 음반 제작으로 장기적이고 안정적인 수익 구조를 확립하고자 합니다.

[Bloud-Burst.Tv] Ji-Jae Park is a talented and widely-respected violin…

3,083 2014.01.13 11:01

첨부파일

짧은주소

본문

Ji-Jae Park is a talented and widely-respected violin virtuoso.
"Watching the radiant violin prodigy, one would never guess that at one time she had battled depression and found solace in her music. "
              Korean Jo
Photo: Sublimation  Courtesy Suat Özkan

In her quest to for fame, Ji-Hae Park fell into a severe depression until she rediscovered music and her attachment to it.  Today she brings the wonder of the instrument to people everywhere... in hospitals, churches, prisons... as well as major performance centers internationally.
 Video Courtesy TEDTalks

"When I was about to give up, I rediscovered the true power of music"

..생략

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 28건 5 페이지
박지혜 콘서트를 본 아들의 일기속엔... (4학년^^)

출처: http://www.jihaepark.com/shop/item.phpit_id=1359616054   박지혜 콘서트를 본 아들의 일기속엔... | 자유게시판:::::::::::: 2012.11.01 19:37    &nb…

review of the concert in Texas- 텍사스공연 리뷰

http://thegestures.com/blog/2014/3/23/unexpected-kind-gesture 출처UNEXPECTED KIND GESTUREMarch 23, 2014 by Sung KimMom asked me to take my grandma to a …

열람중  [Bloud-Burst.Tv] Ji-Jae Park is a talented and widely-respected violin virtuoso

Ji-Jae Park is a talented and widely-respected violin virtuoso."Watching the radiant violin prodigy, one would never guess that at one time she had ba…

[LG하우징님의 블로그] 스타킹, 바이올리니스트 박지혜, 목포 사랑의 교회 연주회

안녕하세요 스타킹 주인공 바이올리니스트 박지혜양이 목포 사랑의 교회에서 오늘연주회가 있었습니다.  목포시민으로서 언제 이런기회를 가져보겠어요 저는 여기 목포 사랑의 교회에 다녀서 그나마 다행입니다.    …

[topaz님의 블로그] 바이올리니스트 박지혜씨 연주

*  전주 안디옥 교회 청년부 헌신예배(2013.9.8) 때     바이올리니스트 박지혜씨 연주 장면입니다.       바로크 인 락 만 음반으로 발매가 된 줄 알고 있었는데,  …

News